Tuesday, March 11

Something New

Helllooooo ! 

I've MIA-ed from blogging for almost 7 months now ..

Ok I won't give any excuses , I was lazy and yes I'm sorry for that .

I've got many new things in life that kept me busy from blogging and so i MIA for some time .

But I'm now back !!! 

What made me come back to blogging ? Hmmmm~ I don't know too .

(THINKING IN PROGRESS) 

Forget it . Who cares . As long as I'm back now , that is important ! 

Okay , so during these 7 months lots and lots of things happened .

Christmas , My Birthday , Chinese New Year etc.

No matter what , I did something which i've been wanting to do my whole Secondary school life .

LEAVE MY SECONDARY SCHOOL ! 

So after my 'N'Levels , I immediately went to dye my hair .

And when I say immediately , i mean IMMEDIATELY .

On the day itself that i finished my last paper , I went home and went to the salon to get my hair done .

And guess what color i went ?

REDDDDDDDDD !!!! 

(I know from this photo it looks more like brown but it is actually red)

And to my surprise , i looked rather good with that color !

So happy with my hair ! 

And so , i had red hair from Nov 2013 to January 2014 and i decided to change color AGAIN .

And i changed it toooooo...

BLONDISH-ORANGE ! 

The color is nice , abit of Ombre but i don't look too good in that .

So .... I changed another color on that same week I did my Blondish-Orange hair .

And guess what i changed it to ? It's a damn nice color and I look AMAZING in it . (So bu yao lian)

PURPLE !!!

My roots were Platinum Blonde/White and it slowly becomes Lilac then Dark purple .

The color stayed for around 2 weeks before it fades until a totally off Purple .

But this is how it looks like after 1 week .

Kind of like a dirty Lilac color .

Pardon my lip biting and step sexy look , it's supposed to SOT until you , got anot ? 

HAHAHAHAHAHA ! 

Kidding ah~ But yeah , i spent my CNY with this hair color . Received lots of compliments ~ Wooohoo~

And after CNY , on February 2nd , I got to know some really awesome people that changed my life .

And most importantly , i got to know Christ ✞

They were , I don't know how to describe . They were different . 

I've never met such welcoming , friendly and warm people .

The first time i see them , they treated me like i was their friend for a long long time .

They made me feel like I was important and that they will be there for me .

I'm not saying my other friends don't , but they are really different .

After i got to know them , i swore lesser than I usually do .

They're just amazing people (:

 The Sisters ❤

 The Brothers ❤

These are not all of them because I've forgotten to take a picture with the others .

And I've been attending church weekly and this is my 7th week (:

So happy to have met them in life .

Ok so after that it was my MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY ! 

On February 9 , we had a chalet for her ! 
Her Birthday Cake , Black Forest Ice Cream Cake from Swensens ! 

Family Portrait ❤

Then .... ME AND MY MUM ! ❤

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUMMY ! ❤

Ok , so back to my hair XD

So 3 weeks ago , i decided to go to a new color again .

BLUEEEEE ! 

But this Blue is totally AWESOME ! 

My roots are like Turquoise-Blue and slowly it becomes Dark Blue then the ends Purple .

It is soooooo naiseeee !!!! 

Then on 22 Feb , we had a Cellgroup at ECP! 

My OOTD at ECP !

THIS IS SPARTAN ! HAHAHA KIDDING .

THIS IS US ! Don't play play uh ~

Then my hair color started to fade to a Light Blue , Purple And Pink with bits of Turquoise at my roots .

It's damn chio can ! So pastel-like ~ 

HAHAHAHA . OH YA ! 

I was at Cineleisure walking to Scape and a group of random dude came to me and complimented my hair .

Hmmm ~ INSTANT MOOD BOOSTER ! 

HAHAHAHHAA !

So recently , my hair color is like this .

A VERY PASTEL PINK , PURPLE & BLUE ! 

Am I Pretty ? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! 

(The floral crown is not mine , it's Kimmie's) 


A "Garden View" with the "Prince" Of Garden XD

(TIME LAPSE)

I'm now here typing this blogpost . 

I'll definitely be blogging frequently now , if im not lazy and stuff hahaha .

And anyways , im currently working while waiting for school to start !!! 

And i'm flying off to Korea on April 4th for Two weeks ! 

Can't wait !!!! TEEEHEEE! 

Thanks for the support peepoooooo !

Love you all ! (:

BuhByeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~