Thursday, January 7

2K16 here I come !

It's 2016! And so far , it's been amazing.

It's been a pretty busy week but today's my rest day so I guess I shall blog.

I haven't posted the pics of the people whom I took photo with during candlelight service previously.

So, the throwback starts now!

Candlelight Service
[Rovson]

[Jods]

[JunChen]

[KaiSiang]

[ShengWei]

[Winnie]

[Jasmine]

[Christine]

[Janica]

[YongHe]

[Esther]

[Nessa]

[Rayner]

[Sun]

[Jerron]

[Brandon]

[HuiKai]

[Joash]

[Arnold]

[Jon]

[Olivia❤]

[YuanTing❤]

[Shirleen❤]

[Alvin]

[Shermin❤}

[Jedrich]

[Isabel❤]

[CheeKiong]

And that's all of the photos I've taken. There's many more people I haven't get to take photos with.

But, it's okay. Ya'll are in my heart!

But before going anywhere further, let's also go back to 31st December 2015!!!

Because I had no time to post about it teehee!


The Day Before New Year
(Me with my gifts)

(Fun Shot)

(Le Clique but missing Janica & Esther)

There's still lots of photos that we've taken but is too PRIVATE to post it here.

*ehem* Too unglam *ehem*

But yeah we had gifts exchange & also lots of fun times together as well!

< Fast Forward>

This week I had quite some shoots to attend , I'm helping a friend of mine out for her FYP filming.

It's pretty tiring but at least I've got a taste of what's it like to be in a film.

And it's really fun like what I've expected.

Here's some "Sneakpeek" of what we looked like on set..

(Some futuristic stuff going on)

I know I know, I don't look like I have makeup on.. BUT I DO OKAY!

<Moving On>

But even though this week's been super hectic, I can't forget to celebrate this person's birthday..

YES! It's Janica's 19th Birthday on 6th January!

(Happy Birthday JanJan)

I had just turned legal 2 weeks ago and now you're 19 , sigh.

Someone's getting older teehee!

But nonetheless, 2016 has been really great. I'm having a good feeling about this year!

Also, finally after so many days. Today I can finally have enough sleep!

Been resting the entire day, listening to podcasts & reading.

Hopefully when school resumes next week, I'd be able to have rest days too!

Thank God for everything that's happened so far. And I thank God for the things he has for me ahead.

Thank you, Jesus.

Till next time,

Seeya!